Historical integrated operator of the tobacco market in France, Logista France ensures the distribution of tobacco products to 24,000 tobacconists.
In addition to this core business, Logista France also aims to animate and perpetuate this network by offering continuous service improvement and developing related activities, whether or not they are tobacco-based.
A CLOSE & LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
Recognized for its loyalty and neutrality in the handling of orders, Logista France benefits from the trust of the primary global tobacco producers and ensures all of the logistical management and distribution of their products to tobacconists.
Logista France has built a close business relationship with tobacconists, reinforced over the years through investments and innovations aimed at improving the services provided as well as the long term economic activity of the network.
A POWERFUL INDUSTRIAL & LOGISTICAL TOOL
The performance and reliability of the service provided is supported by a unique industrial tool, custom developed and benefiting from an advanced automation.
This tool enables the processing, with performance rates over 99%, of some 400,000 order lines per day, for over 1,400 references of various types and packaging.
A THOROUGH & SPECIALIZED MANAGEMENT
Logista France ensures the daily distribution of strong added value products and markets a complete set of services, such as:
- The statistics of sales, delivery and segmentation of products and/or points of sales
- The management of sensitive workflows with secured systems using new technologies
- The management of promotional media, handling or specific packaging operations...
// KEY FIGURES OF AN INTEGRED LOGISTIC
- 5 platforms of an overall surface of 110,000 m2
- 29 cash & carry centers, which make rapidly available the products with tobacconists
- 15 automatic preparation chains
- 1 500 vehicles dedicated to the sales points delivery